Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Sucking and never gonna pass

Got my backside handed to me in the Tuesday Night Worlds ride yesterday. My heart rate gets up in the 190's and I basically have to slow down for a minute or two or risk killing passing out. A minute or two is a long time in cycling time and in that minute or two the people I'm with head down the road leaving me wondering why I've spent so much money to be a part of the sport.
After the ride was good...talked with some of the other people there for the first time. Pretty encouraging. (And one even sounded impressed that my heart rate was in the 190's during the ride)

Car failed its second inspection in 2 weeks. Fixed both the reasons it failed last week and today a new problem was caught. A broken spring in the back. This makes sense to me as it sometimes makes a funny rubbing noise on bumpy roads or quick corners.
Dad's gonna be happy.

Booger is in Europe now...yeppie skeppie! And her birthday present to me...a package of "Mofo Fruit Gum". Awesome. Front of the box says "CHECK OUT THIS SHEE-YAT!!". You should have got me two boxes though, one to frame and one to actually try the gum. Now I'm left to ponder whether or not I should eat the gum or keep the box intact as some kind of collectors item.

And my new money making scheme (aka giving plasma) is now thrown down the drains. 12 months have to pass between receiving a tattoo and giving plasma. I might never be able to give then considering I will be getting more tattoos.

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

andy,
please please pleeeeeeeeeeeease don´t be one of those people who covers their entire BODY with tattoos. YUCK!!!!!!!!! you´re much too good looking for that!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this is your sister talking!!!!!!!!!!! por favor!?!?!?!?
i´m glad you liked the gum, and i´m definitely sorry i didn´t get you more than one pack. is there any way to eat the gum, and then return the pack to its normal state? frame it, indeed, if you can. i thought of you immediately when i saw it. with love.
enjoying spain, and was wondering if there´d be something that would interest you, from here. let me know!
ok, that´s all for now, i think i´ll update my blog now!
love you! stay strong!
leisha