Tuesday, June 28, 2005

His clothing line is fairly crappy...but

George Hincapie is one of my favorite riders. Most people don't know that as juniors he and Lance were training together in the USA cycling program. Most people probably also don't have any idea how much team work is involved in a race. Basically without someone of Hincapie's ability Lance wouldn't be the famous racer he is.

(I say his clothing line is kind of crappy because that's what Mizzou cycling uses and it's not holding up quite as well as I hoped for what it costs, even at the discounted prices we had)

This is a pretty random post just because I was looking through an ESPN: The Magazine article featuring Hincapie.
And it mentioned he was 6'3 and 164lbs. So he's my height, which I like...but has a 36lb weight advantage on me.

Work's almost done for today, then Tuesday Night Worlds, then a baseball game.

No comments: