Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Good/bad

Good: When I got on the scales last night before bed they said 193lbs
Bad: 185lbs would be a whole lot better for biking (though 193 is lighter than I expected)

Good: I got paid last night
Bad: It will all be gone once I pay bills..which I've brought to work with me because I never seem to get them done when I'm home

Good: Columbia Cup races are this weekend
Bad: I ride regularly with 3 of the guys I'll be racing (they all ride more mountain than road, so while they're in the Expert category in mountainbiking they're a CAT 5 on the road). So I'll either get my butt kicked, or throw my body into a very painful state only to still not do so well.

Good: Last week I brought in my portable hard drive and did some editing of some music videos I wanted to put on a dvd
Bad: Looks like the computer here at work I was using isn't fast enough because all of the clips have audio that is out of sync with the video

Good: Booger got me a present when she was galavanting through Europe
Bad: I won't know what it is for a couple weeks

Bad: wasn't in a good mood up until a few minute ago after waiting on the phone for 25 minutes to pay my cable bill and then figuring up my other bills
Good: this website made me happy again before i head home in a little while

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good: You wanted to comment on the last post.
Bad: You didn't do it, so I took it off and now you can't.
P.S. You still could...