Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Back in

Looks like I'm back in the Education program here at Mizzou.

I've got mixed feelings about this. A large part of me wants to finish what I started a few years ago, another part of me wants a full-time job so I can stop living off other peoples money.
Thought about sending mom and e-mail the other day asking what she would think about me putting my teaching on hold for a while to get a full time job now and make some money. I didn't send the e-mail...but I've still thought about the options.

Tonight should be a painful Tuesday Night Worlds ride. Had a great ride Saturday morning but didn't get back here in time to ride Sunday, and no riding Monday morning either. So let the pain flow.

Had a pretty exciting monday. or not.
Ted and I taught 3 class sessions over Nvu, a freely downloadable web design program. They went well and left me tired from talking and standing/walking around so much.
So the first 4 hours of work went by quickly. The last 4 hours weren't bad...read some of a book...check my e-mail about 80 times, the usual stuff.

Got home and decided to grill up some pork steaks and polish sasuages (note: I will no longer buy the cheapest polish sasuages Gerbes has...just not worth the savings). So grill up and barbequed that stuff and made a loaf of the honey wheat type bread that mom gave the the recipe to.
Pretty much layed down on my bed and watched some tivo's shows after that

Lunch today:
1 bbq'd pork stead
1 bbq'd polish sasuage
3 thinly sliced pieces of homemade bread
1 small bowl of salad (without dressing...I'm teaching myself to eat a bit healthier)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew~
Do what ever God is telling you to do. On one hand, you have worked so hard to get back into the school of ed. On the other, get out of the college mode may do you some good so that when you do come back for education you'll feel refreshed. What ever you decide your family and friends will support you.

Erica said...

are you in CoMo this summer? will i see you when i come to town june 26-27?