Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Yes, yes I am, and thanks

Erica: yes I am in Columbia all summer. And yes, if you're in town I'd better be seeing you.

Booger: I already realized I was a butthead (but this butthead was talking to his parents instead of you :). Thanks for the reinforcement though.

Anonymous: thanks for the comment to the post the other day.


Today got an early early start. Met up with Brady (past MU cycling prez) at 7 AM (that comes before 8, 9, and my usual wake-up time of 10!) for a ride. We put in 55.6 miles, the first 3/4 with a pretty decent tempo then relaxed a bit towards the end. We were both hurting by that time.
Got back home around 10:20 and cleaned up and grabbed some Nothing But Noodles for lunch. 3 Cheese Macaroni w/ chicken... mmmm good.

Now its time to sit on the floor and do some stretching and resume my internet browsing here at work.


Also this just in: you can get fired for blogging
My response: no $hit. You can get fired for much less with the way some business are run
(Note: usatoday must not be all that quick because this was more of a hot topic in the past year when a couple people got fired for it.)

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

andy, much congrats on getting back into the Ed program... i understand you feeling a bit mixed on what to do... have you thought about talking to mom instead of just emailing her? maybe that would help? i am praying for you on that one, bro.

congrats also on starting to eat a bit healthier. :)

later, gator!
leisha