Sunday, June 19, 2005

KC

got to Odessa around 6pm and realized that mom and dad weren't there because they had a wedding to attend. So I went for a drive.

Somehow I ended up around Parkville and then talked to Travis and headed his way. Decided to jump on 69 highway to see where it went. Ended up in Roeland Park. Drove around a bit to see if I could find a house I visited long ago. Don't think I ever found it.
Eventually got to Travis' and hung out for a while. Watched some Chapelle's Show season 2 (gotta love the appearances by Anthony Hamilton and Kanye/Common)and then headed to Scott's where I'm at now.

I still feel lost when I'm around in the Odessa/Independence/KC area....and it has nothing to do with the roads I'm on

On a side note, driving through some places I've never been through downtown today kinda makes me want to find a job for a while that has me working in the inner-city of some large city (don't think KC would work because of the whole lost thing). I think something like that might satisfy me.

That's what I don't have a lot of right now I guess. I'm not worried about the whole happiness thing, that comes and goes. And thats just fine if you're satisfied with what you're doing. I'm not...and don't know when I will.

Happy Fathers Day dad...even though you don't read this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andy,
Thanks for mentioning me. Mom sent me the link. I do not always read this but may start.

Love you.