Friday, June 17, 2005

Worn out

I'm finally getting tired of being here all the time.
Well, maybe its not that I'm at work all the time but it's that I have so much crap I should be doing at home.

And I don't get my first paycheck of the summer for a week and a half.
And for the second friday in a row McDonalds gave me 2 sasuage mcmuffins with egg that just happened to not have the egg on them. Almost took them back today. Next week (if I happen to have enough money to buy breakfast) I'll check before I leave the place.

In better news. I actually woke up for a while at 5. Thought about a 6-8 ride this morning rather than after work so I could get some things done at home after work. Then some good country song came on the radio and I drifted back to sleep listening to it.


And I hate it when I'm grumpy but am not sure why. Mom would say it's because I didn't get enough sleep (though I think she would use that reason for about anything, not just grumpyness), but mom is wrong this time. I got enough sleep.


Hilarious poll (makes more sense if you read the article that it goes with)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saw this and thought of you: its from Gavin Degraw

You need a friend.
I'll be around.
Dont let this end
Before I see you again.
what can i say to convince you
to change your mind of me.
im going to love you more than anyone
im going to hold you closer than before.
And when i kiss your soul, your body'll be free.
i'll be free for you anytime
im going to love you more than anyone
look in my eyes what do you see
not just the color
look inside of me
tell me all you need and i will try
i will try

free for you anytime
im going to love you more than anyone
free for you whenever you need
we'll be free together
im going to love you more than anyone
im going to hold you closer than before
and when i kiss your soul your body'll be free
i'll be free for you anytime
im going to love you more than anyone.