Friday, May 27, 2005

My butt...

should be stronger than yours

Why?
Because just about every bike ride I go on it starts hurting so it must be gaining more muscle.

I've pretty much wasted this week away waking up around noon every day.

Had a really good ride Tuesday night just outside of Columbia. Hung on longer than I did the week before, definately pushing myself. The old heart rate went up to 193, an all-time high since I've had my heart-rate monitor. Was actually in Zone 4 (of 4) for more than an hour. Basically I was working my ass off....and though I felt like throwing up for a while I couldn't be happier with building I'm doing.
If I could make myself work like this when I'm out on the road by myself I'd probably be a lot stronger ride...but it hasn't happened yet.

and I've got no hair now. Decided to shave it off....and its treating me alright.


Lately I haven't been sure which is worse:
The super-busy times of work & school or no having anything terribly important to do (I do have plenty of stuff I could be doing...but am apparantly bad at self-motivation)

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

you shaved your head!?!?!

and there's no doubt that your butt is probably much stronger than mine. i mean, i go around telling my friends that. "hey, did you know that my brother andy's butt is so much stronger than mine? yeah, he's the man." but, if it means anything, i takes the stairs in twosies. yeah. take that.

see you soooooon!