Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Overslept & expensive

So I overslept this morning. Got home from the rec center a little after midnight and didn't really get any reading done. Watched a TIVO'd episode of CSI:Miami and went to bed with a stiff neck. Towards the end of my few hours beating up some youngins at the rec I turned my head and felt some stiffness in my neck, not sure why as I didn't turn it any faster than I had the whole time I'd been playing. It was like my neck said, "Andy, I've had enough. If you won't stop playing then I'll bring you pain until you get smart enough to stop putting that silly leather ball in that silly metal rim." It's stayed with me sense.

Woke up on time, but layed in bed until I fell back asleep. Rolled out of bed at 10 (class was at 9:30) with a super-stiff neck feeling like a tard for missing that class again.


Looked up tickets to the Final Four in St. Louis thinking maybe if they were $100 or less I could go see a game. Was I in for a suprise. Basically $500 for a ticket up in the nosebleed section where you couldn't really even see the game. A decent seat - ~$900. Yeah, like I can afford that (and if I could I'd be buying a new mountainbike or a laptop instead of seeing a ball game).

Now my stiff neck and I are going to try and get some reading done...as I've got enough to last me the week and then some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew~
Stop hurting yourself!