Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Another Tuesday

Today was an insanely beautiful day. This bothers me as I wasn't able to be outside to enjoy it. Stuck inside the Reflector between 11 and 6. A couple people posted on our discussion board about riding today...if only I could have joined them.

I suppose i'll try to hop on the trainer tonight. About half of the collegiate road season is already up, and I've (as well as the rest of the team) done exactly zero races for it(as a side note I'm in no shape to do any races anyway, but still...)
Mountainbike season is in swing now, with a race this weekend in St. Louis. A couple of the guys are going to it. I unfortunately have no mountainbike right now as it's still recovering from my crash a couple weeks ago and waiting for me to buy it some new spokes and possibly a new disc brake.

Ronnell got the new PSP. Personally I think he's crazy, as its too small to really watch movies on and I think after playing the XBOX so much on a nice sized TV I could get used to playing a game on its tiny screen (though not tiny by handheld game standards). Anywho, I hooked him up for our home wireless network, I guess it has some kind of capabilities that allow it to use the network (transfering saved games from your PC??)

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

oooh! reason for a very low front bike tire: the cap is broken and air leaks through. where do you think i could purchase some new tire caps (not sure of the real name so i'll just call it that) around here?