Saturday, March 26, 2005

Home for Easter

Came home for the weekend yesterday. Actually drove the speed limit about the whole way too. Why? Just wanted to see if I could do it, and saving every bit of gas possible is a good thing when it costs so damn much.

Brought my road bike along. Was going to ride outside yesterday but the weather was nasty so after watching the NCAA games in HDTV on Scott's projector I set the trainer up downstairs and beat Scott down at NBA Live 2005 while I rode. Good stuff, though he did get lucky and beat me in overtime the second game we played (60's all-stars vs. 80's all-stars) after he was up by 20 at one point in the 4th.

Today looks a bit nicer so I might get a nice ride in outside and maybe play some laser tag with Scott, Tracy, and some Cerner people a Jager's.

Have a great Saturday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
Glad to hear that you're having a good visit at home! I hope that you have a very Happy Easter with your family. Tell them hi for me!
Em