Friday, March 18, 2005

last day

of school for a while.

It was fun at the bike shop yesterday. Got there about 5:20 and left a little after 7. Took me about 45 minutes to put together the bike, not bad for a first time.
Driving home I was really excited. Time flies by when I'm inside the shop.
I've got the Asst. Store manager (Theresa) and the Head Mechanic (Mike) pulling for me, just need to talk to Tom, the Store Manager (and past National Champion and so on. He's raced all over the World; Daniel tells me he quit because of an accident he had on a tandem, the other guy he was riding with got messed up pretty bad I guess..or maybe worse?)

Work is pretty rough again today. Watching CSI: Miami Season 2-Vol. 1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to get yourself a real job where you actually work :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that it went well for you at the bike store last night! :) Hopefully your enthusiasm and interest in biking will help them make their decision! Enjoy the rest of your afternoon at work - it sounds like its been really rough...haha!
Talk to you later,
Em

Leisha Jo said...

Gosh, I feel really badly for you, all that work you have to do at your job.

Life is rough sometimes.

:-P

Hoorah for spring break!!! What's the weather like there? We're supposed to have 12-20 inches of snow up here (and farther north) as of tonight-- so this crazy blizzard has begun and needless to say, many people aren't getting to go home quite yet! Oh well, I'm on duty 'til Monday anyway. Love you... ttyl! :)