Wednesday, March 16, 2005

new job

Andy might be getting another job.

Cyclextreme might have a second job for me. I'm going to go in tomorrow to put a bike together. If I do a decent job then I'll probably do some bike building for them then possibly move into a mechanics/sales position later down the line. If I don't do a decent job they could still have a job for me, just not working with the bikes until I learn more.

I'm definately excited about it. I almost live in that store (well, when I'm not living in the Reflector, the Rec, or at home) anyway so getting paid some money to be there would be great. (Not to mention better discounts!)

As far as my hours, they know I've got very little free time right now so we'll see what happens. I think it'll be more of maybe a weekend thing and after my official graduation in May. Judy has me down for 40 hours/week here in the Reflector for summer, but if CycleX works out then maybe I'll do a 20/20 thing.
I love computers, but you can't really sit on them and make your body more healthy. In fact, I wouldn't recommend sitting on your computer at all...especially if you own a laptop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew, that's awesome! Hope it works out!