Saturday, March 05, 2005

Numb toes

Rode something between 50-60 miles today. Great ride....though I'm a bit confused as to how I managed to get dropped riding down a hill. I'm not the most aerodynamic person out there but there were a few others about my height that were able to stay with the group. Maybe its because my gears aren't quite up to par with theirs??

Realized recently that when my toes have been going numb it hasn't been because of the temperature, but something else. What, I'm not sure..but hopefully some inserts I got today will take care of it...if not I'll be on a search to figure it out as my toes are important to me.

Need to get some homework done this weekend and clean up this desk of mine...it's a mess! Might go see a movie also just to get out of the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn right, you better get that checked out! Your toes are vital to you hobby!