Friday, March 11, 2005

The eye of the

Today is going to be a good day.

Work 8-2, class at 2, then should be able to pick up some new road shoes and a heart-rate monitor from CycleX.

Had some delicious cinnamon swirl bread with icing this morning along with a nice glass of milk. Brought a mug of Berry Berry (I think that's the official name of it) V8 juice to work...YUM.

This weekend:
Spending some time with the little sister I never wanted in Springfield; the somewhat recently married Alecia Groves _______ (can't remember her new last name right now..doh...)
Alecia and her husband are moving to Florida very soon so it'll be a while before I see her again I'm sure.

Back to work I go...

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

andy, hoorah for good days-- have a great weekend!!! oh, and... when is spring break for you? do you think we could hang out when i'm home (meaning, i could head over to columbia)? will be home the 21st through the 28th. talk to you soon!