Saturday, February 12, 2005

One step forward, one step back

This past week has basically sucked. Got sick last Saturday and am still recovering. Went to a whole one class this week, on Friday. So missed 4 (one every day). I'll be able to make it up...but its still not a good thing. It's no fun walking around in a daze...trying to take care of yourself but not really feeling much better.

Just got back from playing ball at Cerner with Scott in KC. Really wanted to call or text message someone after but don't have the number. Thought about the last time I went by cerner...on the way to a shindig a couple miles away.
Was thinking on the drive home how I don't know if I could teach in the KC/Independence area like I once thought I might want to... right now there are too many memories from high school and someone I spent a lot of time with back then.
Guess time will tell.

Doesn't really feel like I'll actually be graduating from college in a few more months. I need to start taking care of some business to set up my future as a college graduate.

Lord grant me the strength and wisdom to take care of the things I need to. And please make me healthy again.

2 comments:

Leisha Jo said...

You're in my prayers, Andy.

I love you.

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way...