Sunday, February 13, 2005

Getting there

This weekend turned out to be pretty good.

Scott's got a pretty sweet set-up with his new projector and Hi-Def stuff hooked up. Though some day I'll have something much better :)

Wasn't really feeling it most of Saturday (see last post) but came around in the evening and enjoyed the rest of the night and today has been good. Picked up some Krispy Kreme's to bring back with me. Stopped by home and talked with mom for about an hour. It was great being there. Sometimes I feel wierd being there....but the short time I was there today was great.

Got back to Columbia around 4 and cleaned up a bit and made some delicious nutritious mac & cheese, mixed vegetables, and toast of course. Now its time to get some reading done for class.
Hope your weekend was great

3 comments:

Leisha Jo said...

why do you sometimes feel weird at home?

Erica said...

oooh...mac & cheese. I haven't had that in so long.

Anonymous said...

Hey its miss alecia just wanted to say hi and im glad you made it back to columbia okay, Give me a call and we can make plans to hang out before i leave. i haven't seen you since my wedding and that was in October!!! I miss my big bro!!