Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Fax Me

So I sit down at the front desk at work a little while ago and see a box of chocolate "Sweethearts". You know those heart shaped treats that have things written on them. On the cover of the box there are two..."Miss You", a nice valentines message; and "Fax Me". Hmmm...nothing to get a person going like hearing "Fax Me" from a loved one. I now feel confident about my job opportunties in the future...I mean I can come up with better stuff than "Fax Me"...no doubt!


On the walk over from class I really felt like being at Heartland Presbyterian Center. Just something about the near perfect weather today that just makes me want to be there.
Got a volunteer letter and application from them the other day. Been thinking about whether I should try to join the summer staff this summer. Right now I'm leaning towards a "yes".

Feel pretty good about myself today...packed up some veggies and dip, honey bbq wings, mac & cheese, and mixed vegetables for lunch here at work. Snacking on the veggies as I type.
So its eating, reading stuff for class, and sitting here at the front desk checking out equipment until I get off at 6. Then its an hour of relaxation (or reading) until my ball game at 8.


God be with the family of Molly Bowden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew~
You should feel good about the sweet fax me because I got food posioning for my V Day.

Anonymous said...

I agree...today was an absolutely beautiful day! I got to enjoy it when I picked the kindergarteners up from recess, but also while I was inside since West Blvd. has such huge windows in all the classrooms. Hopefully spring will come soon - I love days like today! :)

Erica said...

I got one of those Volunteer applications this week, too. I wish I could do it again this summer. sigh...