Thursday, February 24, 2005

Gots to have

Gots to find a method of obtaining:
Shiller mit Heppner - "Dream of You"
I've heard it a few times on DI.fm, and even found the person's website, but seeing as how I'm American and don't know a thing about German (i think it is) I can't buy the damn thing, even found the cd on a foreign Amazon site, but can't read a thing.
(i'm in an Ambient funk right now...here's an example: Xerxes - Me and a gun (Tori Amos) <--- It's 10mb so be a little patient


Woke up as my shift was supposed to start this morning. Meaning I missed class. Not a good thing to do. Stayed up too late last night.
My body is pretty much worn out, played ball a lot longer than I thought I was going to last night with Nell. We ran for probably 2 1/2 hours. Played basically the same people for about an hour, won the first game then they proceeded to beat us the next 3. If I wasn't so tired and thinking about the paper I was supposed to be writing at the time I might have cared.
(probably so tired because my dinner consisted of a couple small leftovers from Macaroni Grill and 3 warmed up Krispy Kreme doughnuts...not the most energizing meal ever, in fact I wouldn't recommend it)
Now I must run over to the Newman center to relieve the Pepsi machine of a Mt. Dew or a Pepsi.

No comments: