Monday, February 21, 2005

Feb 19-20

This weekend was pretty good, almost great in fact.
Went home Saturday for a suprise birthday dinner for mom (Sunday was her birthday) before her and dad went to see the King Singers in concert. Dad kind of organized it, calling me earlier in the week. He didn't think Leisha could make it since she's off galavanting in Iowa. I expertly convinced boog to come home for it (ok, I didn't have to do anything but say "suprise birthday dinner for mom, how's abouts you come home for it"..but still).
So mom was definately suprised that we were all there, and Olive Garden was delicious.
Afterwards the majority of us went and saw Hitch. A great movie. Definately one I'll buy when it comes out on DVD, instead of hmmm...obtaining it another way.

This week I've got a couple meetings set up with advisors. Gonna figure out my what its going to take to finish up my education classes. Also going to finish up my paperwork for SISLT, the graduate program I'm hoping will work out. Should know in something like a couple weeks.

Guess thats about it for now, back to work I go.

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

yeah, the weekend was great! thanks for "expertly inviting" me. :) good luck w/ your mtg's w/ advisors...........