Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A little better...and hmmmm

Playing ball last night might just have worked. Feeling a little bit better today. Pinkie is still huge...but feeling better overall.

Google has a new toy out, a map service. http://maps.google.com

Funny, I put in "Texas Prairie, Odessa, MO" and it gives me as my top two choices
1. Residence Inn Overland Park (913) 491-4444
2. Shawnee Mission North High School (913) 993-6900

hmmmm....


Tonight is rec sports game number 2. We'll see how this pinkie holds up...might make Ronnell play for me most the game. Today NBA Street Vol. 3 ships...so what's Andy going to be playing this weekend at Scott's...on his new projector setup...yep.

Kinda proud of myself. Cut up three apples and brought them to work along with what was left of some pineapple, orange, bananna juice. If this doesn't get me healthy then I don't know what will. Haven't had soda in a few days...been too busy drinking juice.

No comments: