Thursday, April 14, 2005

stupid things

sometimes I do stupid things

for instance...wake up this morning a little after 7 and realize I'm gonna be late for work if I don't hurry up. Jump out of bed and start getting ready only to realize that today I have class at 9:30, not work at 8. So I lay back down wondering what the hell is wrong with me.

Fall back asleep after not very long (blame it on the way too comfortable bed and comforter) and wake up around 9:15. I don't even remember thinking about class but I managed to get back to sleep. Wake up again at 9:45 and realize I'm gonna be late to work again. (Something that judy said in an e-mail the other day "being late is the only thing you do that makes me say bad things about you, and you do it so well") So I get ready in about 8 minutes (that's from getting out of bed to walking out the door...and includes brushing my teeth) only to get to work and have Brittany say "well you're here early". Yeah, work doesn't start until 11, and its 10:02.
A great start to the day.

We'll see how the rest of it goes...

Tim, if you ever read this blog again great job with the design of that article...and that Shaq one on your site looks awesome too. You design people amaze me.

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

...wow.

you are special.