Tuesday, April 05, 2005

MO, another dumb idea

why would the legislators of Missouri even think about passing a bill giving tax subsidies to those that donate money to private schools, effectively shrinking the budget and leaving less money for the public schools that are already unfunded.

Here's an idea...maybe some of those stuck up, lying, (insert of bad terms here) bastards at the capitol have kids that go/went to private schools (or they themselves did) and that's all they know. They really have no idea the condition of public schools.

2 comments:

Leisha Jo said...

and even that's an understatement!

Anonymous said...

Kansas isn't any better. Tuesday we passed our version of the admendment against gay marriage, but we took it one step further...no civil unions. I hate Kansas. I was literally in tears Tuesday night when I found out. I knew it would happen, but I had a small glimpse of hope.