Thursday, April 28, 2005

Other than a phone call

last night kinda sucked

Working in the Zone was alright, time went by pretty quickly since I was working on article reviews for Health Psychology. Got them done so I've officially done all the work that's required for that class.
What I didn't get much work done for is my Amish Community paper. Its coming up shortly and I'm definately behind. Guess my three hours in the Zone tonight will be spend working on it.

Basketball sucked. It is only the second time in the history of me I could tell very well that I'd eaten the wrong things during the day. (For the record yesterday I ate: 4 donuts for breakfast, 3 for lunch, and McDonalds for dinner). Got to the rec center and had nothing in me. I knew what I wanted my body to do but it wouldn't respond. The past few times I'm in there nobody could guard me even with a broom in their hand...yesterday grandma could have held me to 1 or 2 buckets (and thats without a broom).

I got frustrated...I really was playing so bad I wanted to leave...but another part of me said "damn it Andy, you put yourself in this situation so you're gonna have to get through it." So I kept on playing...and taking a beating from just about everyone there.

Overslept this morning, 20 minutes late to work, raining outside....a great day so far...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a better day now! :) Call you later - Em

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that our chat helped your night...You know you shouldn't be eating those things!