Monday, April 11, 2005

Once again I feel like there's about a thousand things I could be writing about, but I can't do it. Not that I physically can't push these little white keys in front of me.

Been wondering a lot lately how things would have been different if I had a "real" job now, if I would have joined the army, navy, or so on, if I would have done better in class and already graduated. Guess a lot of it is brought on by a huge lack of money and not really knowing how to fix it and not wanting others to have to fix if for you.

For now though I guess I should finish up my Amish reading for the quiz tomorrow.
'Night

2 comments:

Concerned Parent said...

I know exactly how you feel when writing about your bike! I can only ride on Sundays due to my overworked lifestyle but it is such a great stress buster and workout. "Pain is only temporary, Quitting is forever" Lance Armstrong.

Anonymous said...

i know you don't like relying on other people to help you but its like what youve always told me..thats what friends are for and it doesnt hurt to ask once in awhile for help.