Thursday, April 07, 2005

gots to have more calories

Yesterday was a perfect day for a bike ride. Rode ~40 mile with an Ashland loop from my house. Burned a little more than 2000 calories, while eating no more than 600 earlier in the day. No wonder I hardly made it up the climb beside Rock Bridge Park and felt so weak until after dinner.

It was a great feeling riding yesterday though...its been a while since I've had a good ride, definately not where I should be right now in terms of fitness for racing. I sort of wish I would have had some company out there with me, but it was so peaceful, just me and my heart rate monitor, that someone there with me would have been a distraction.


Today I woke up late again, so class was missed. Electricity was scheduled to be disconnected today but I was able to pay the bill before it actually happened. That puts me in a really bad spot until my next paycheck a week and a half away. Thanks go to mom for loaning me some money so that UMB will quit calling me at work, looking for their money.

No comments: