Monday, April 04, 2005

dude...you got a Dell

Figurative it is...thanks for checking Brittany

Illinois lost the big game...this upsets me because if I had my way Roy Williams would continue to choke in the big games as he did at Jayhawk land (who of course did a better disappearing job in the 1st round this year)

My bank accounts are royally screwed...should have closed the old one a few days earlier. I managed to use the debit card a couple times and now its got a negative account that's mostly from NSF charges.
The new bank account is also in the red, paid a couple credit card bills online and failed to write the amounts down in plain sight here at my desk...so no money in it until my paycheck Tuesday night (which will be 1/2 as much as usual from spring break). So basically I'm screwed.

My options:
1. let mom know what I got myself into and ask for some help
2. figure out what I can ebay around here
guess thats about all I can think of right now...need to focus on reading about the Amish now

Night

No comments: