Saturday, April 30, 2005

Good old wal-mart

So mom failed to tell me a big reason we're up here is for Booger's awards banquet. So I brough no dress clothes.

WAL-MART TO THE RESCUE. Yep, grabbed an outfit from wal-mart and damn if it doesn't look stunning, all $20 of it.


And I've crossed new boundaries. Downloaded some crack program to find out the WEP key for BVU's campus. I'm going to have to try it when I get home to see if it really cracks all WEP's that quick. Took me about 2 minutes to google a few words and download the program...and 10 seconds to find out the WEP. And I might mention that I know pretty close to zero about networks.

Time to head to the boog's banquet...

UPDATE: Booger won the big award of the evening...summer after this coming one (i believe) she'll be going to India to study as Ghandi did. Since I know basically nothing about it check out her blog http://leishajo.blogspot.com where I have no doubt she'll have to post something soon about it.

Boog - I'm proud of you

I'm off for a little walk around the lake. (Check out the link, click on the word "lake", in case you've never been to/heard about Storm Lake.) It really is a beautiful thing
Satellite picture of Storm Lake, Iowa

3 comments:

Leisha Jo said...

andy, you know i felt awful about what you said... about not knowing anything about the award... etc. i am really sorry. :( on the other hand... do you know how thankful i am that you were able to come up w/ mom and dad this weekend? it may not show. but i really am thankful. for you, and for your support, shown or not shown. i wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for you all. i love you, andy! thank you!

Leisha Jo said...

btw might i say, you really did look studly in those walmart clothes........... :-D

Anonymous said...

Tell your sis Congrats for me!