Monday, April 25, 2005

Good Weekend

The weekend went by way too fast..but was a good one despite the lack of cycling and work on my paper.

I did however spend quality time with my XBOX and Midnight Club III: DUB. How many hours? More than you would guess.

Almost hard to believe that when my presentation is done in two days all that will be left for me as an undergrad is one class with a paper and a test.

And it looks like this weekend I might visit the wonderful state of Iowa with mom and dad. Hopefully their visit up there was not supposed to be a suprise because when Boog reads this it will no longer be one.
Hmmm....to bring my bike or not. Need the miles, don't know if Iowa people would try to run me over for wearing a Mizzou Cycling jersey or not. Guess I might find out. (I'm pretty sure I won't be taking the team jersey and shorts to Lawrence during Nationals weekend though...a cyclist has enough to worry about the way kansas people drive without them knowing you ride for MU)

3 comments:

Leisha Jo said...

You're coming up w/ them!? Woohooooo! You should bring your bike, most definitely... there's a great lake trail! (It's paved, though.) And definitely wear your Mizzou Cycling jersey! Gosh I can't wait to see you all!

Good luck on all your class stuff! You're almost done....... :)

And amen to the Kansan driver comment!

Anonymous said...

Below the belt on the Kansan comment!

Erica said...

Ouch! That one hurt! Although, I suppose that your interaction with Kansan drivers are probably more limited to Johnson County drivers, in which case, do be careful. :)