Saturday, January 15, 2005

Sweet

New weight bench for $40! If I bought this thing from anyone not on the cycling team it would have been somethin like $200. She looks pretty sweet in the living room. Instantly makes the three of us (roommates and I) look much more buff...if thats possible of course.
It's a bench press thing with attachments for leg extensions and curls as well as arm curls.
I'm pretty excited...can add some more muscle in the my home before it comes off when the road season starts in a couple months.

Thats about it. Can't really describe how good it feels to see my room cleaner than its ever been (damn its spacious when my crap isn't all over the floor) and the same for the living room and kitchen. And I had some bbq ribs and potatoes about an hour ago that I crock-potted up. I'm gonna kill this thing mom gave me in the next few months...it looks plenty old and probably won't hold up with all the stuff (aka food) that I plan on putting into it.

Earlier I went and played some ball...had to get out of the house. Tried not to sweat too much as that's not good for a new tattoo...shouldn't have played ball but my body appreciated it. Felt great to put the hurtin' on some unsuspecting rec center players.

Tonight: Going to see "In Good Company" with Nell.

No comments: