Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Funny how

something so dreary could actually be so beautiful with a little chill. I.e. this terriblly ugly weather in Columbia could be so beautiful if it was coming down as snow.

So what have i been up to? Stayed up last night until 8am this morning. What I did in that time? Wal-mart for a drill to put together a new little tv stand and shoe holder closet thing. Came back and made some hamburger helper at about 1am. Yep...nothing like the smell of hamburger helper in the middle of the night. Put all of it in the fridge (nope..didn't make it to eat it then..just to have for today and the next couple days) and put together the stand and shoe thing. Cleaned up my room a ton (finally!) and rearranged some stuff in my room. Got done with stuff about 6am and just kinda browsed the web and stuff when Nell walked into my room at 6am. He was heading to work at the hospital, but before had to say "you ever heard of sleep". Umm..guess not. Headed to bed at 8 and slept until about 2pm.

Today: threw a roast in the crockpot mom sent back with me the other day, added some potatoes and bbq sauce. Went to run some errands and came back at 6pm to a house with a super-wonderful bbq roast smell. I must say it was heavinly..can't wait to eat the rest!

Guess thats about it...decided to stop taking my lexapro. Why..cause I can. The last two days have been just fine without it.

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! (about stopping the lexapro!)