Thursday, January 13, 2005

#2

Got tattoo number two today. What is it??.....nope..not gonna tell right now. It's a happy tattoo though.

Went to bed yesterday evening at 7-something. Was feeling like crap, bad headache. Don't know if its from playing ball for an extended period of time, or early at the rec center when I went up for a rebound of my missed shot (yes, it happens once and a while)and Ronnell forearmed my face, smashing my nose and making my eyes water for a while.
Woke up this morning at 8-something feeling great. Haven't slept that long in a while...probably won't again for a while. Had a nice list of things to do today and they're all done...except balancing SMSTA's checkbook, which will be taken care of in a little bit.

Bought frames the other day for my biking/inspiration posters....they look awesome framed! Two in my room and one in the living room. Good stuff!

No comments: