Monday, January 10, 2005

A monday in January

Books reading now:
The Broker - John Grisham
A Hip-Hop Story - Heru Ptah (again)
The Last Season - Phil Jackson

Next movie to see:
Coach Carter (again)

Music:
Lovers and Friends - Lil' John, etc
Charlene - Anthony Hamilton
Coach Carter soundtrack

Was thinking about something earlier and actually made a note of it so I'd remember to put it up here. I think my view of the world is pretty distored because of how my life has been sheltered (in a good way) thus far. This isn't the somewhat "can't go see the movie cause its rated R" type sheltered, its a "my parents are not divorced and they've always been there for me" type sheltering. Divorce is something I hadn't really encountered until college. Its almost wierd to me now how I used to assume everyone's parents were still together. In fact, I still find myself doing it at times.
So God, thanks for the shelter you've given me thus far in life. I'll take my distorted view of the world and try and go out and do some good stuff.

Guess that about does it. I'm tired, and for some reason worn out mentally.
So until another day...

1 comment:

Erica said...

I've had that same thought about living a sheltered life. If only everyone could be sheltered with love like we are in our families...