Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Been a while

Its been a while since I was paid to blog (i.e. blogging from the Reflector). Class this morning was ok..got a little boring and I'm not good at sitting still.
Teacher is something like 75 years old and is basically deaf...and you know what...I think he's going to be a great teacher! I can see it in him...material might not be that easy (I'm supposed to see the world through the eyes of an Amish person...and contrary to popular belief I'm not Amish).

Hopes for this semester:
1. that I bring my lunch more instead of getting so much McGreasy McFatty food from McHell.
2. set aside enough time to get my work done
3. exercise at least an hour (preferably 2-3) every day
4. actually read all that I'm supposed to read for one class (I've been here 4 years already...'bout time I read something besides John Grisham, Heru Ptah, or the Fast Food Nation author guy)
5. manage my money better. Alredy set up a new account with Mizzou Credit Union to get started. I like their feel...may not be true, but they seem lots more caring than UMB. No more overdrafts for me (well..not many :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey andy

When do you get off work tomorrow? I get of at 7, wanna get dinner with me?

--Brittany