Sunday, November 28, 2004

I wonder...

Do others feel like there's something extra special planned for them in this thing we call life...

How others see me...

How things can seem so tough at times even while I feel that I'm meant to do some special stuff in my lifetime...

Why I worry so much about others feelings...why I feel like I need to be the one to be there for them and help them with whatever they're going through, even if I don't really know them very well...(maybe I'll blame this one on being related to my mom)...

Why some jackass (or jackass-ett) had to steal my front bike tire (road bike) from atop my car...maybe its a blessing in disguise, it means more time playing basketball and less time riding until I can scrounge up some more money...

How I can not care so much about money. I mean, money is essential to survival. I don't seem to care though. I usually know when I have some but couldn't tell you how much (and its not unusual for me to be overdrawn even though I make a good amount of money for a college student). I use a program on my computer to help keep track, but its almost never up to date. Damn these bills I'm supposed to have paid...

More to come in the next days....until then...stay classy (insert your city name here)