Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Happy Wednesday World

"You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair. "

[Ron Burgundy and Champ Kind making prank phone calls to Veronica Corningstone] "This is your doctor... you're knocked up."

[to Veronica Corningstone as the news has just gone off the air] "You're a real hooker. I'm gonna slap you in public."

"Now it's time for the Channel 4 news team, with 5 time Emmy-winning anchorman Ron Burgundy and Tits McGee!
Veronica Corningstone : Good evening, I'm Veronica Corningstone; Tits McGee is on vacation.
Ron Burgundy : And I'm Tits... I'm Ron Burgundy."

"Oop... I almost forgot. I won't be able to make it fellas. Veronica and I trying this new fad called uh, "jogging". I believe it's "jogging" or "yogging". it might be a soft "j". I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It'"s supposed to be wild."

Couldn't find the quote I wanted the most...have to wait 'till its out on video to write it down.

Also..decided I don't want to allow comments anymore...or maybe just for a little while. For now this is just gonna be a place I can say whatever I want without thinking about what others will say about it.
If you do want to comment send me an e-mail.