Monday, November 15, 2004

Why not

At work from 11am-10pm again. If I can sneak home sometime I'm gonna grab my ball playin stuff and go straight from work later to the rec center to beat down some youngins.....after working this many hours I'm gonna need to raise my dopamine levels (hmm..if I was doing better in Drugs and Behavior I'd know for sure if this was the right thing to say...but I'm not so I don't...)
Otherwise:
Paper- not done....
Andrew - wondering what would happen if he fails the class....guess it wouldn't be so bad if I had to take one class next semester as an undergrad..definately less stress than right now....and I could add a cooking class so I can learn more about herbs and crap that I never use right now...
TA - gonna be bitchy to andrew when she hears that he has exactly ZERO words written of the 7 pages that were due almost 2 weeks ago

Weekend was decent, went on a great slowish ride (about 50 miles) with about 20 other Columbia peoples (3 other mizzou cyclists and the rest from columbia or close bye) on Saturday. Woke up too late for church on Sunday..felt bad. Decided not to go on the Sunday noon ride or the Mizzou 1pm ride because I needed to work on my paper. Obviously I didn't get far with that...I did put my cooking skills to work though.
Breakfast - biscuits and gravy
Lunch - well...the biscuits and gravy was around 1pm
Dinner - grilled BBQ pork steaks, 3 cheese hamburger helper, corn, scalloped potatoes, leftover biscuits from brunch (no...I didn't eat all of it....gots to have something to eat the rest of the week...don't have the funds to eat as much fast food as I have been)


Congrats to Amy and Shannon...both will have rugrats running around this coming year