Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Ummm...yeah

So last night I was supposed to be writing a paper...didn't work out so well....

Was really hungry after playing ball at the rec center so I tried to convince Ronnell that we should get some Wing Zone (which I'm pretty sure now doesn't even exist in Columbia any more). After about 15 minutes of unsuccessful negotiating I mention (it was 15 past midnight at this point) something about Halo 2 being out now (it was released at the bookstore at midnight). So we go to campus to get it....actually I go to watch him get it. Of course, when I'm there I decide that I need to get it too. So we drive around trying to find WingZone and end up going to Gerbes and using a phonebook to look up the address of WingZone. While I'm looking in the phonebook he grabs some quarters and gets this huge ass bubble gum (we're talking like racquetball size) and sticks it in his pocket....later as I give him shit about paying 50 cents for it and not even eating it he puts the thing in his mouth.
Anyway...the address for Wingzone is where I thought it used to be..which we drove by and it was changed to something else. So we decide that Dominos chicken kickers would work.
So we order some of those and head home to try out Halo 2. Played it for a little while, the whole time saying I was going to study after. However, I decided I was tired and sleep was the way to go..so thats what I did.

And now I'm gonna try to ignore people asking me questions here at work and get some of this paper done. I'll be here from now (about noon) until 10pm. Got a conference the next few days so I had to trade some hours with others.....of course the only hours I'm not already working or in class are right behind the current hours I work...so I get the extreme pleasure of working all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What it is...
Sounds like a great night. Have fun writing the paper at work...