Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Me

Came home from running a couple errands and started crying. Just not feeling good about stuff right now I guess.
I've been through a lot of stuff in the past 3-4 months. Its not stuff I write about on here for basically one reason. Even with how terrible I've felt at times the past few months I ultimately know that I have things so much better than many many other people in this world. I've got the best family possible, a few good friends, charming good looks (yeah...even when I'm being serious and have tears leaking from my eyes I still feel the need to try and make a joke...made you smile though didn't I??), and many of the things one really needs in life. No, I don't have much money, a fancy car, and other stuff like that....but thats stuff that only gets you so far in some peoples eyes...and I suppose those peoples eyes shouldn't matter anyway.

Guess thats about it.....if you need anything I will be here for you. I know a lot of people say that and some probably mean it and some probably don't. I mean it

New song: "Let Me Love You" by Mario....check it out...legally of course. :)