Monday, November 01, 2004

A little more than a month away

Feeling sucky...paper is giving me trouble, have no idea what will happen with next semester, and I feel like I've never got the time to deal with any of it.

What I feel like having right now: a huge boost of energy, a Red Bull, a large French Vanilla cappucinno from a gas station, a large cherry coke/dr. pepper from Sonic, a cake with chocolate icing, a big steak, some BBQ, just about anything made by mom, a week at home, a sense that this semester could actually be beneficial to me in life.

Maybe that's my problem. When I was taking education classes I loved what I was doing. I don't really love the stuff I'm doing now..I like some of my Rural Sociology class but other than that i almost hate the other stuff.
Ehh..thats enough pessimism for one day....



1 comment:

Kel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.