Monday, August 22, 2005

Over and over again

This week should be quite the week. A huge change from the past few weeks where all I really needed to do each day was ride my bike.

Work most of the day today.
Tuesday I'll get my new mountainbike in and ride Tuesday Night Worlds at 5:30. So basically ride Worlds than pick up the mountainbike from UPS on the way back into town (no I'm not going to carry a huge box containing a bike while riding my bike..I'll have to drive)
So Tuesday night will be spent tinkering with it and whatnot.
Wednesday is hopefully going to be the first ride with the new bike and the first cycling meeting of the semester
Thursday I have won an office party at Deja Vu
Friday I'll be leaving for the first collegiate race at Purdue

Of course a few classes will be spread out in here also.

On another note I've been very very happy with how I've been riding the bike. The show-me state games went really well and if I wouldn't snapped my chain in the first mile this past weekend in St. Jo I'm pretty sure first place wouldn't have been out of the question. So basically I have more confidence now than I've every had before on the mountainbike.

No comments: