Wednesday, December 15, 2004

WHAT i WANT

-- snow. Lots of it. Really soon

-- enough money in my bank account to be able to pay the bills I need to be paying right now

-- world peace (had to throw it in for good measure...actually if world peace happened unemployment would skyrocket)

-- energy, patience, and strength to get done the things I need to get done this week

-- a clean room. Well...doesn't have to be all the way clean, just clean enough so that I don't look at it and say to myself, "mom would be so disappointed"

-- a copy of every Def Jam Poetry episode ever created or almost created
-- a copy of every Reno 911 episode
-- a copy of everything Will Ferrell has ever been in

but most of all...happiness more often
Happiness is way underrated. People measure others lives by their material possessions usually...not by how happy they are. Maybe we should change that. I mean, how happy can Donald Trump be? He's got money and stuff like that...but he's got to be unhappy with the show he always has to put on for everyone (I don't believe that what comes out of him can be the way he actually is..its GOT TO be a show)

Kanye

2 comments:

Kel said...

How about a good night's sleep in order for you to feel wonderful about yourself!

Anonymous said...

I found a few quotes on happiness, so I thought I would share...

"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open." - John Barrymore

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." - George Sand

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. - Albert Schweitzer

Hope you get the things that you want...especially happiness.
Em