Saturday, December 25, 2004

Chistmas 2004

Happy Christmas to you.

Woke up at the crack of 9-something and shortly after had scott and tracy's dog Snickers pouncing over me. Left scott's and headed home soon after for a the day.

gifts received: 3 bottles of Vanilla Bean (something like that) hand soap from Bath & Body works (yes I did request this...it smells good enough to eat.)
some money from mom & dad and grandma. Looks like I just might have enough to get by not having a job for a month...maybe...
Also got a 160gig hard drive from scott...now I complete my plan of taking over the world with my immense hard drive space.

I'm bored now...my extended family just left and the Heat just beat the Lakers (yeah!) so i've got nothing to do but lay around the house some more. I wish we had a gym in this place so I could work out or something....way too much laying around the past few days!

Happy holidays!