Thursday, December 30, 2004

Finally!

got my cycling clothes! Sometime I'll take a picture of them and throw it up here...then you can see all the glory that is the MU cycling uniform

Went for a 30 mile ride yesterday with Andy and Aaron. They kicked my ass on single speed bikes which was expected considering how much faster they are than I. Felt great to ride again...its been a while.

My room is an extra complete mess right now. Got one computer finished and working on another. Only I've got problems with the 2nd one so its just sitting on my floor taking up space now. And all the other stuff that I was going to put in it and so on is taking up more space on the floor...so the path to the door and bathroom is a tiny one.

Time for breakfast and then a bike ride while jamming to my ipod

oh yeah..got some new (well mostly old) pictures up on my webpage...check them out at http://www.missouri.edu/~atradc/rebel.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi andy! Hope your break is going well!

--Brittany

Nathan Frampton said...

Interesting blog.

You may want to check out my blog "Framptonia" at nathanframpton.blogspot.com, I think you would find it interesting. I have a few contributors. We all have different views so there are some great discussions.

You may also want to try blog explosion to get more readers on your blog. The more Blogs you read, the more traffic you get. I have a blog explosion link on my blog if you want to check it out.

Erica said...

I see me in those pictures! Hope you had a great Christmas!