Friday, December 24, 2004

Pissed and alone

Yep...pissed and alone.
Saw "Meet the Fockers" tonight with Ronnell...GREAT movie. Just feel extra alone now. I want so bad to have the type of love that (and yes..its a movie and its not real..but still) was shown between Gaylord and the chick (no...can't remember her name). Not my time for that now.

Cycling team fucked up the clothing order. It came in today and was picked up my our handy dandy little president. Guess he dropped it off about 10am at another guys house here in town. I call the younger dude an hour and a half later and never hear back from him. Guess what...he's already out of town. (says the post I just read) What kind of shit is that....I give them my $300+ and my clothing is a few miles away but they can't pull their heads out of their asses long enough to get the clothing to someone who's still in town....clothing that my parents helped me pay for as part of my Christmas present. (my other christmas present...hand soap from bath & body works...smells so good I almost want to eat it when i use it..thanks tracy and scott for your nice soap in your nice new house :)
Ok...feel a little bit better writing that. If Ronnell didn't have to be at work early I'd go bug him to make me feel better...but he's got to work at 7am and then Aviyon will be here in the afternoon...I'm gonna wait to see Aviyon and then head home for Christmas I guess.
So I guess I'll play a couple video games and drown my sorrows in some caffeine

Later y'all