Wednesday, December 08, 2004

It is

official
I'm going to fail Class, Status, and Power. How do I know this? Because I'm not going to complete the largest paper of the class. Well, I might complete it over break just for myself, but the teacher won't get to see the final masterpiece.
What bothers me the most about this failure: mom/my student loans paid for me to take this class.
Besides the money aspect I really don't care about not officially graduating in a couple weeks or getting an F. I can handle taking a couple undergrad classes next semester..hopefully I'll get to try out a cooking course. I don't think mom should have to pay any more of my college expenses (ok, well not more than absolutely neccesary) so I'll take out a buttload of loans next semester. I've never been a straight a student, so worrying about grades has never been my thing. I don't need a letter grade (i.e. answering lets say 150 multiple choice questions) to tell me I'm smart, or not. I already know I'm smart. So screw you mister letter grade.
In fact, this won't be my first F in college. I got one in Accounting I here, got a B when I retook it. I've got issues with grades actually....way to many to type them all in here right now. Maybe that can be another post sometime.
Why is this all that bothers me about this failure? Because I tried my best. I basically made myself sick plenty of times worrying about and trying to work on this paper. Just didn't happen.
So there you have it.
With the paper off my mind I can get to studying so I can do my best on my 2 finals next week....Rural Sociolgy & Drugs and Behavior. Oh yeah...and make up a 4-8 page paper in the next 2 hours for Rural Soc. over "Legacy and Social Identity".