Thursday, September 22, 2005

too slow

so I'm new to this being tagged thing. Sorry Erica.

Seven Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:

  • Teach

  • Take my family to every state in the U.S.

  • Travel somewhere oversees

  • Snowboard in Colorado

  • Learn how to surf

  • Buy a bike frame and build the thing up myself

  • ???



Seven Things I Can Do:

  • Ride a bike for at least 6 hours without stopping

  • Remember how to get most places after one trip

  • Listen. Well.

  • Grill up a mean bbq pork steak

  • Stay open-minded about almost anything

  • Create a webpage

  • figure out what's wrong with gadgets (like all the new electronics Ronnell buys)



Seven Things I Can't Do:

  • Ride a wheelie

  • Distinguish between different food seasonings

  • Eat hot(spicy) foods

  • Pay bills on time (see next bullet)

  • Manage money

  • Sing along to the radio/cd's when others are in the car

  • Figure out a way to learn a foreign language without paying a lot of money for it or receiving a grade


Seven Things That Attract Me to Women:

  • realness (as opposed to the many young females out there that act "fake")

  • a sense of humor

  • a great smile

  • a sunny disposition

  • a caring personality

  • confidence

  • convictions


Seven Things I Say the Most (Recently):

  • Dammit

  • I'm going for a ride

  • I'll be back late

  • please get more syrup

  • Thank you

  • I'm going to get lunch real quick

  • That's ok


Seven Celebrities I Dream About:
Gotta skip this part. I'm don't dream about actresses, or find them particularly dreamy, or have them appear in my dream.

No comments: