Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Neverending bicycling tales

Had a good recovery ride bright and early yesterday with a guy thats new to the cycling club, or actually isn't a member of the cycling club yet.

This afternoon after class is the Tuesday Night World ride as usual. I'm pretty sure I haven't missed the ride yet since it started this summer.

This weekend it looks like about 13 of us will be heading to Murray, Kentucky for Murray State's race. Course sounds tough, but a few less miles than our race last weekend.

The following weekend I'll be doing a 12 hour race with a couple guys from Illinois at Landahl park, just outside of Blue Springs. It'll be my first 12 hour race, so i'm pretty excited about trying it out. Hopefully I can convince a few other Mizzou riders to put together a team.

I'm a little behind on reading for my class at 3 today, and we're supposed to teach what we read to someone else in the class...so I should get on that.
Classes are going well. Got a group project coming up and plenty of reading to do. Just have to make time to do it between riding the bikes, messing with the bikes, learning how to mess with the bikes, and work.

Have a great day

No comments: