Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A great tuesday

If just about every day of the rest of my life was like yesterday I think I'd live a happy life (assuming I made enough $ to live)
Went to work, came home and played one game of NCAA Football, then went to The Duece.

What's The Duece? It's a new bar in town that has two outdoor volleyball pits attached to it. Two sweet new volleyball pits! The most professional nets I've ever played on and plenty of people to play against. It was awesome!

And tonight I'm heading to STL to pick up a sweet new fixed gear bike. Fixed gear means if the bike is moving so are the pedals. This makes for a great workout but a really awkward ride in the beginning.

Here she is:


Gonna buy a lock and maybe some new tires for it with a gift certificate to the local store. If i can work it out I might be riding it to Hickman high school most days of the week this coming semester.

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

is my brother still alive?