Saturday, July 01, 2006

AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH

Went and say "An Inconvenient Truth" this afternoon at the Missouri Theatre downtown with Brady and Andrea from the cycling team. Really informative movie...if you care about your children/grandchildren/great-grandchildren's health you should watch it, or at least check out the website http://www.climatecrisis.net/

Went to a hip-hop club last night with Sheriece, and met some other ballers there. How do I know it was a hip-hop club? Cause it was written in spraypaint in huge letters in various places on the walls. It was a good time, except for the two parking tickets my car got between 10pm and noon.
So you're wondering why my car was downtown overnight? We'll just say I didn't feel like driving home so I got a ride and rode my bike back at noon to retrieve it.
In other news crazy stuff has been going on with the Tour De France, to be known only as the TDF from now on. Three of the top riders out of it. Two for possibly doping and one who joined a team that had so many riders kicked off that he couldn't race (tour rules say you must have a minimum number of riders on a team).
Now I'm off to work on my upper body tan while trying to throw a ball into a hoop across the street

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

didn't want to drive home. mmhmmm...